How to care the health of the uterus
The uterus is the cradle of life, from the beginning until the young girl in his later years, must protect their uterus. In addition to genetic factors, all diseases are preventable, the health of the uterus prevention is the key.
1. Active contraception.
- According to the survey, abortion and more than 3 times, uterine disease and the outbreak of the potential for harm has increased significantly.
- If the abortion over and over again, it is likely to cause uterine infection, cervical or uterine adhesions, leading to secondary infertility.
- Edit reminder: Compared with 10 years ago, uterine fibroids are increasingly turning to thirty or forty-year-old middle-aged women, particularly non-infertility, sexual disorders and depression, these three categories of women temperament. Gynecological experts, the specific cause of uterine fibroids is not yet clear, but studies have shown that hormones are too strong, leading to the most common cause of uterine fibroids, but these three kinds of behavior patterns of women, is caused by endocrine disorders, leading to the culprit of excess hormone secretion.
2. Do not indiscriminate sexual indulgence.
Sexual indulgence, especially with a number of men began their relationship, the uterus is the first victims. Such as the unclean sexual intercourse, pathogens can enter the uterine cavity through the vagina, causing infection of the uterus lining.
3. Prevent post-partum Palace off.
Pay no attention to post-natal rest, often squatting labor or do heavy work, so that increased abdominal pressure, the uterus from its normal position will shift down along the vagina.
4. To reduce high-fat foods.
High-fat diet promotes the production and release of certain hormones, while the formation of uterine fibroids with a large number of estrogen to stimulate related to adhere to a low-fat diet, to drink plenty of water, according to latest 4 +1 pyramid dietary intake of the necessary structure to nutrition. Not eat spicy, wine, frozen and other foods.
5. To observe menstruation, vaginal discharge is normal.
Found leucorrhea increased, abnormal menstrual bleeding should be promptly for medical treatment, and to make the relevant checks, ensure early detection and early treatment.